Saturday, August 23, 2008

The way the world is:

Once again I have to think for someone whom we all know and love, now I have a question. Why and how did I get into a position, tonight this person who shall remain nameless lost his car keys. Now I have to put off my work once again to do the thinking for this person. So here is my request, I want someone else please, when this person loses his car keys, mind, wallet, brain, books, head, to please do the thinking for him and let me alone. Bad enough I have to think for one foolish person two is just too many.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, dags, this is an ad hom. attack. If you and Alan are having issues, keep them to yourselves. if you think he needs help learning new things or modifying behavior, tell us about it privately. putting up here as a matter of pulic record is not okay.

Dags said...

now my friend who said it was Allen, I never said it was Allen and my complait was having to think for the person it was, having to solve their problems, read the last line, I have enough problems of mine own to try to solve I don't need you adding yours to mine.